- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
EDC collects both personal data and data in relation to visitor behaviour patterns when they visit our website. These are detailed below:
Personal data includes information relating to persons who:
- Can be identified directly from the information in question
- Can be indirectly identified from that information in combination with other information.
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
In order to gain insights on how customers interact with our website we use Google Analytics for anonymized website traffic analysis. This information includes:
- Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages
- Network location and IP address.
- Type of web browser
This information helps us to optimise the user experience when visiting our website.
This differs from personal data as Google Analytics does not collect personally identifiable data such as name, email address, or billing information.
To view Google Analytics’ terms of service click here
You directly provide EDC with data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Visit our website
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Entering competitions or raffles. This can be face-to-face or via email
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback. This can be face-to-face or via email.
- Direct message us through company social media channels
EDC collects your data so that we can:
- Process any orders you place with us
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We do not share personal data with any third party excluding;
- Non-identifiable information for website analytics
- When necessary to process your order (for example, sharing your payment details with our payment gateway, in order to process your payment)
EDC securely stores your data in our business cloud account. Your data is encrypted during transfer and whilst on the cloud servers.
To further safeguard your data we:
- Use 2-step verification when logging in
- Regularly change passwords and choose difficult to guess passwords
- Do not log in on public devices
EDC will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary in line with GDPR. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing all relevant entries.
EDC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop EDC from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can follow the unsubscribe link in the footer of each webpage. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
EDC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every customer is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to submit a request to EDC for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that EDC correct any information you believe is inaccurate and also to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that EDC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that EDC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to EDC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that EDC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: 136B Grosvenor Terrace, London, SE5 0NL
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
You have the option to block cookies however this process differs depending on which internet browser you are using.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: 136B Grosvenor Terrace, London, SE5 0NL
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that EDC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: Fill in the from at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Address: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF